Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Adidas Uses Creativity to Find Social Media Chief



As our semester winds down, you may be interested in learning about job opportunities and strategies for gaining a professional foothold using your social media skills.  Take Adidas, for instance, which is launching their "Wear in the World" competition for a new social media chief finalist.  You may also want to check out a collection of job postings on the site "Jobs in Social Media," which displays a variety of positions from social media marketing coordinator to social and digital account executive.  On the site, you'll find sample resumes, job prospects, tips and perspectives from a variety of bloggers and community members.  Other great sites include "Social Media Jobs," which lists current positions, "Simply Hired," which offers a national job board with positions for social media marketing consultants, directors, managers and interns, "Indeed" and "Mashable."  Time to update your digital resume and blog as you embark upon your search!

1 comment:

  1. Love your article. God only knows how much I longed to get a break from my boring life. Now, I know that I can work and enjoy life too! How much better can it get? I am working on an e-book now. Buyers have already lined up for my writing skills at selling my logo design,online data entry jobs and www.e-lance.com. I have to say that freelancing rocks! So do you. Keep posting such amazing blogs.

    ReplyDelete